hi my name is martin and u look kool to me so i thout id stop by yer page and c if u wanted to go somwhere this wkend with me we might have lots to say and beers to drink and plz let me know k??
I weep for what some people do to the English language. I don't find it particularly fun to have to read through one long run on sentence,trying to decipher what some guy is actually saying. It does not give me hope that our conversations will be deep and interesting...more like shallow and boring. And I don't generally volunteer my time to shallow and boring people.
Pick up a dictionary! Hell, if you're on the internet you can look up how to spell the words you want to use. It's amazing! Almost like magic!
Sometimes, after a few particularly frustrating conversation with the bottom of the dating pool...I find I completely understand our unemployment rate. The world is populated by idiots. They are in the majority and the rest of us are just trying to climb through the sludge to get up for air.
New rule! If you can't be bothered to write a coherent profile, I can't be bother to respond to your attempts at communication...which means that I cannot email the very sexy fire fighter that just messaged me...even though he thinks I'm kool!
No comments:
Post a Comment